Latest Revision: December 29, 2018
For details regarding any choices we offer in connection with our information practices, please see “Your Choices” below.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, create an online account, register for our events, request customer support, purchase our products, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, position, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use via the Internet of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, determine which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers, industry lead generators, event coordinators, and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We may combine the information we collect about you and use this information for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Ubeity and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Ubeity and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Coordinate and host events; and,
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf in support of the purposes described above;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Ubeity or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Ubeity and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and,
- With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Ubeity takes reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If you are a resident of a country that provides you with the right to request a copy of the personal data Ubeity holds about you and/or to correct any inaccuracies within such data, and Ubeity is required by applicable laws to respond to such requests, then you may address such requests to the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. Ubeity will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information that we hold about you or to advise you if we are not required by applicable laws to comply with such requests.
You may update, correct or delete information maintained by Ubeity in your online account by logging into your online account or emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the visibility and functionality of our platform.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Ubeity by following the instructions in those messages or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.